Thursday, November 11, 2010

Almeda University Silences the Critics

Almeda University Silences the Critics

The evidence is overwhelming that Almeda University is not only legitimate, it is in many ways superior to traditional mortar and brick colleges. What such institution can claim 100% student satisfaction as Almeda can? According to the latest Better Business Bureau report, there have been zero complaints about Almeda in the last 36 months (the reporting period).

Boise, ID (PRWEB) July 21, 2007

With all the negative publicity that has recently surrounded online colleges (http://www. almedauniversity. org) and universities, one such school is beating the odds and succeeding despite (or because of) such harsh criticism. Almeda University has not been harmed by all the negative publicity. In fact, Almeda is getting higher marks than ever before.

While some call Almeda a diploma mill, do not tell that to Garrett Jackson who spent eight months writing his Master's Thesis on Organizational Behavior for consideration of his degree from Almeda University. "I've attended two different traditional colleges, and none of the work I did for them was nearly as demanding as what Almeda University made me do," said Jackson. "After I wrote it and checked it and sent it to them, they even marked it up and sent it back to me with more work to do. So I really earned my degree, that's for sure!"

Almeda prides itself on providing a real world, unconventional alternative to the outmoded paradigm of traditional higher education systems. The Council has provided accreditation for Almeda along with the Distance Education Accreditation, the Association for Online Academic Excellence, and Interfaith Education Ministries. These accreditation bodies are recognized by thousands of companies of diverse size and scope operating as legitimate businesses.

The evidence is overwhelming that Almeda University is not only legitimate, it is in many ways superior to traditional mortar and brick colleges. What such institution can claim 100% student satisfaction as Almeda can? According to the latest Better Business Bureau report, there have been zero complaints about Almeda in the last 36 months (the reporting period). Further investigation reveals that there have been zero complaints since the BBB began reporting on Almeda in 2001 (BBB Report on Almeda University).

Every day, Almeda receives emails from delighted students who feel their educational needs have been met or exceeded. Melinda Mendoza writes: "Thank you so much for being there for me. Without Almeda, I could not have attended a college and earned by degree since I'm a working single mother. I learned so much and now I have a much better job thanks to you! I just wanted you to know!"

Rev. Samuel Indicho concurs: "I have a little church and little money, but my congregation and I are rich spiritually and very rewarded by my new Master of Theology degree in Divinity from Almeda. My life has been devoted to the Word of God and in studying for my degree, I learned much more and wrote a thesis that I am very proud of and I now use as a spiritual training document for new members of the church. Without Almeda's help and inspiration, I never would have been able to do it. Thank you."

Further supporting evidence of Almeda University's excellence is given by the ePublicEye report. This independent report surveys Almeda graduates and those that have had experiences with Almeda. Citing over 3500 reviews, ePublicEye certifies that Almeda shines well above its competitors (http://pe. epubliceye. com/fl/report. cfm? key=17680&lang=english).

"That was one of the main reasons I felt very comfortable attending Almeda University," says Dominique Renden. "I wanted to be sure I could trust the online college I chose and ePublicEye assured me. They are right! Almeda is a great college!"

Three more independent websites also think highly of Almeda: the watchdog sites Degreeadvice. com and Degreeinspector. com, as well as the National Association of Online Academic Assessors (NAOAA). The first two are replete with factual comparisons of Almeda University to many other online institutions. On a variety of criteria--from price, reliability and accreditation to acceptance of their degrees--Almeda is the clear-cut superior choice. NAOAA is a well-known and well-respected organization that trains and certifies prior learning assessment practitioners. All of Almeda's practitioners have successfully taken their rigorous certification process.

The evidence is clear and overwhelming: there is, indeed, a great deal of value in the many degrees offered by Almeda University. Graduates of many backgrounds have found tremendous success in the professional world in part due to their Almeda credentials, and the objective feedback reported by these graduates has been overwhelmingly positive as evidenced via a number of independent sources.

Almeda University is an online institute that has been serving the international community since 1997. Over the past 10 years, Almeda has evolved to educate an expanding population through cutting edge curriculum design based on our students' needs and professional service. Almeda University is ideal for many people seeking advanced education because of the wide range of Associates, Bachelor's and Master's degrees offered through diverse fields, including business, arts and sciences, and most technical fields.

# # # (http://www. boise. bbb. org/commonreport. html? bid=34000083)